Google Chrome for Mac is widely popular because it offers Google-specific features on your Mac.
Download Google Chrome on your Mac to get a multi-functional web browser that’s easy to use and customize, no matter your skill level.
Google Chrome is preferred by two-thirds of browser users across platforms, securing that position by serving as a major platform of compatibility for web apps, and should not be confused for Chrome OS which is an operating system.
Licensed as proprietary freeware, Chrome uses the Apple WebKit rendering engine for iOS versions.
When you install Chrome on Mac, you automatically get access to Chrome DevTools with the browser. DevTools allows developers to simulate device and to collect vital information on their code and most other web applications in real-time to debug code and analyze load performance.
- Bookmarks and settings synchronization across devices and browsers
- Common Web standards support
- Advanced Malware and Ad blocking
- Plugins and extensions
- Privacy, Speed and Stability
- A user interface, themes, apps, and desktop shortcuts.
- Chrome Web Store
- Automatic web page translation
- Release channels, cycles, and updates.
- Release version numbers
- Contains a number of fixes and improvements.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor