GoodTask is a powerful task/project manager based on Apple’s Reminders and Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done. GoodTask 4 provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders and Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage reminders, lists, and calendars easily
- List, day, week, month view on each lists
- Add quickly and smartly with quick actions and text snippets
- List with selective reminders, lists, and calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by priorities
- Overdue tasks, location-based tasks, recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on-the-fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
- App icon badge and notifications
- Dark theme
- Today-widget support
- Time-zone support
- Subtasks, automatic repeat after completion, and manual sort
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor