GoodSync for Mac is easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, iTunes, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and mobile devices, as well as remotely with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV (including MobileMe), Amazon S3 cloud storage.
With GoodSync for Mac you can automatically backup your files to ensure you’ll never lose them again.
You can utilize GoodSync for Mac’s synchronization option to easily Synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
GoodSync for Mac is simple enough for a beginner, yet has many advanced options to satisfy the most advanced computer users.
• UnixFS: lstat can return ENOTDIR (error 20), treat it as NotFound.
• Browse dialog: Fix GSTP tab does not update server list after Cancel was pressed.
• Browse dialog: Fix some rare crashes.
• Browse dialog: do not show Favorites shares in Local, show them in Network Shares only.
• GoodSync2Go: Do not show Create GS-Connect Account menu item.
• Fix Export Jobs not working for one job selected from job list.
• Fix GS job cron tasks were not uninstalled after GoodSync uninstall.
• Fix starting cron tasks in paths that need escaping.
• Fix several cron tasks set to start at the same time were not running.
• Fix days installed counter, it was showing days since 1970.
• All changes from GoodSync Windows ver 9.7.1.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 or later