GoodSync for Mac is easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, iTunes, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and mobile devices, as well as remotely with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV (including MobileMe), Amazon S3 cloud storage.
With GoodSync for Mac you can automatically backup your files to ensure you’ll never lose them again.
You can utilize GoodSync for Mac’s synchronization option to easily Synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
GoodSync for Mac is simple enough for a beginner, yet has many advanced options to satisfy the most advanced computer users.
- Add Azure File API file system support.
- Explorer: Add Azure File API and SharePoint to GS Explorer.
- Fix Drag'n'Drop from Finder to Browse Tabs did not work.
- Fix Perms Fixer may not work on first install in Gs2Go if old version of GS was present on computer.
- All appropriate changes from GoodSync Windows ver 10.6.1.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor