GoodSync for Mac is easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, iTunes, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and mobile devices, as well as remotely with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV (including MobileMe), Amazon S3 cloud storage.
With GoodSync for Mac you can automatically backup your files to ensure you’ll never lose them again.
You can utilize GoodSync for Mac’s synchronization option to easily Synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
GoodSync for Mac is simple enough for a beginner, yet has many advanced options to satisfy the most advanced computer users.
- SyncLib: Fix crash that was happening in On File Change jobs in ver 10.1.7
- SyncLib: Fix 'Cannot resolve parent' error in manual Analyze
- Fix crashes of GS or Mail.app on sending email through system mail client
- On File Change: Fix OFC loop on mounted AFP shares
- Fix auto resolve 'Newer files win' option did not work for folders
- All fixes from GS Windows ver 10.1.7
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor