GoodSync for Mac is easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, iTunes, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and mobile devices, as well as remotely with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV (including MobileMe), Amazon S3 cloud storage.
With GoodSync for Mac you can automatically backup your files to ensure you’ll never lose them again.
You can utilize GoodSync for Mac’s synchronization option to easily Synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
GoodSync for Mac is simple enough for a beginner, yet has many advanced options to satisfy the most advanced computer users.
* Add support for Retina display (high resolution image resources).
* Make Error on setting chmod of file to be not fatal, as it happens for FAT volumes.
* Fix Browse dialog UI, Google drive browse options.
* Fix Stop button was not working in some cases for Job.
* Fix GoodSync2Go permission denied issue.
* Fix crashes when 2 instances of Goodsync are run.
* Fix job state icon on auto sync on start.
* Fix Goodsync installation continually adds to bash path variable.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 or later