Glyphs is a simple to use Mac OS X app designed to allow anyone to create new fonts and modify letterforms with ease. Glyphs’ main focus lays on streamlining the workflow. Glyphs also comes with support for scripting. Scripts can help with a lot of repetitive tasks and will allow you to access all internal data and methods.
The font editor for everyone.
Glyphs’ smart and simple approach helps you draw new fonts, modify existing fonts, and sculpt your letterforms hassle-free.
- Fixed several crashes
- Add variable font and ufo support to the python export function font.export(Format = VARIABLE/UFO) and instance.generate(Format = UFO)
- Read/write displayStrings to UFO
- Improve the handling of trial and EULA dialogs
- Fix ttfautohint settings (use --stem-width-mode)
- Improve Chinese, Portuguese and French localization
- Fix reading of files with windows line endings
OS X 10.9.5 or later, 64-bit processor