Glyphs‘ smart and simple approach helps you draw new typefaces, modify existing fonts, and sculpt your letterforms hassle-free.
- Add Add Extremes Filter to instance custom parameters
- Add fileName to instance custom parameters
- add a filetype and icon for ttx files
- fix some problems with exported .ufos (thanks daniel)
- fix some issues with guidelines (undo, update...) (thanks eliason, DTF)
- add center alignment for guidelines
- gray out unsupported custom parameters in Master settings (like in font and instances)
- Fix problem with misplaced anchors causing problems on export to .otf
- fix export .ufo problems. If two single master fonts where exported the second would have incorrect font info and empty glyphs. (thanks danielperraudin)
- improve display of cursive attachment. It works correctly in both the edit view and the preview now (thanks aayel)
- fix dlig feature generation. (thanks göran)
- fix interpolation of custom parameter of FontMaster. (fix #0000216)
- add alignment of more than one anchor (fix #0000205)
- show coordinates of anchors in measurement mode
- Remove the delay in the select glyph dialog (finally)
- New filter option in Kerning panel: "Selected Glyphs". It only shows the kerning that contains at least one of the glyphs selected in Font View
- fix update metrics for copied layers
- fix problems with unusual ligatures
- enable the grid to be smaller than zero by allowing the subdivision to be bigger than the main grid
- improve the python wrapper and documentation (thanks jan)
- fixed a problem with saved ufos if they had to many alignment zones (thanks George)
- fix path direction for mirrored components
- improve auto align (thanks opentype) and fix bug with disabling it form the context menu(thanks jan)
- fix cyrillic names
- changed handling of ligature names.
- Fix width of edit view in RTL mode (thanks nirtober)
- Fix ghost glyphs after changing the side barearings of some glyphs
- improve the Services to change glyph names to unicode and back
- fix copy paste of glyphs
- add an option to disable automatic alignment of components per font and in Preferences.
- improve the reading and writing of .ufos. There are less differences in the files now.
- improve the handling of rotated components. (fix interpolation and add a rotation field to the info box)
- improve the help files and add some more help buttons in font info
- glyphs with annotations show a little icon in font view
- fix some crashes in OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- add a "origin" anchor to a components if you need to align it
- fix update of LanguageSystems entry in font info
- fix a crash on saving a ufo in Snow Leopard
- fix loading and saving of ufo (mostly lib data, and glyph order is preserved if "Keep glyph names ..." is checked in preferences)
- Some performance improvements
- fix an issue with the offset path filter. (was affecting the preview offset)
- fix some issues with the dimensions panel
- Fixed the Layer panel (thanks claus)
- Fix grid set to 0 after export.
- Fix create Glyphs from categories in font view again.
- Fix crash on export to .otf
- Fix display of scaling values in Info box for images
- Fix tabbing in Offset Paths filter
- Fix create Glyphs from categories in font view.
- fix grid subdivision bug (thanks lucasleo)
- Add .ufo and .vfb Quicklook plugin
- fix problems with rounding on export (thanks rob)
- fix saving of ghost hints (thanks jan)
- rearrange the preference window
- Fix export of text in custom properties (thanks david)
- Fix positioning of images in font view.
- fix some font info properties in ufo im/export
- improve the im/export of font info in .otf
- Fixed the export problem introduced in 1.3.18.
- Fix problems in OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Improve glyph info and ordering for devanagari.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.6.6 or later