Glyphs’ smart and simple approach helps you draw new fonts, modify existing fonts, and sculpt your letterforms hassle-free.
Edit text in context of words
Only necessary interface elements
Good integration in the operating system and connection to the design workflow
Plugin interface for extending the functionality
- Support for importing .ttc files.
- updated the italian translation. (thanks jan)
- Find Glyphs and Select Component panels have preview now.
- Fix a crash after closing a tab
- Fix a crash on export to .otf
- The tools with different modes show a small triangle and you can toggle with shift + the trigger.
- Improve the quality of exported .ttf files.
- The grid can be subdivided now. (font info > Other settings)
- Improved the rendering of the grid.
- Drag reordering of custom parameters of the font.
- If you have a accent with a ".narrow" or ".i" the automatic components builder will those for i and j glyphs (idieresis ...). (#0000126)
- Feature generator will add code for Dutch ligature iacute_j.loclNLD.
- Improve the sorting the of accents. (thanks Rob)
- Fixed some issues with transformation on the background and in copied layers.
- Make content of glyph.lib from .ufo files available in the robofab scripts.
- The overlap of components is shown by overlapped drawing. (thanks Rob)
- Some performance improvements on saving files.
- Fixed two crashes and some other bugs.
Intel, 64-bit processor, Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later