|Apr 23 ’13||$2.99 -> Free|
Glui is the simplest way to capture, annotate and share screenshots.
• Capture crosshair, window or fullscreen screenshots, or drag and drop existing images.
• Annotate with arrow, rectangle, pen and text tool.
• Instantly upload to Dropbox and get a link to share, or drag/paste image into any other app.
• Runs in the menu bar, the dock or both
• Responsive and clean sharing page
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Quick sharing via email, message, Twitter or Facebook
• Color management done right
• Enhanced for Retina display
• Zero clutter
Note 1. A (free) Dropbox account is required to use the upload feature.
Note 2. To be able to improve Glui we use Mixpanel to anonymously track usage data within the application. Absolutely no personal information is collected.
Mac App Store:https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/id601359958
You can now:
- • Quickly share via email, message, Twitter or Facebook
- • Change the color of annotations
- • Crop images
- • Customize some keyboard shortcuts
- • Set Glui to automatically scale down high resolution Retina images to 72 PPI
- • Select annotations by holding down Shift and drawing a selection
- • Nudge selected annotations with arrow keys. Hold down Shift to nudge in larger increments
- • Two new shortcuts: Rename Image (⌘R) and Bring Glui to Front (⇧⌘0)
- • Set Glui to not copy anything after upload
- • Arrows are now drawn in the right direction. You can invert drawing direction under preferences, but give it some time and you'll never want to go back
- • Window snapshots now has a nice subtle drop shadow
- • Text now has outline instead of background
- • Other minor enhancements
- • Editor sometimes opened an old screenshot after a capture
- • Images was scaled to double size on Retina Mac's with a non-Retina external display set as its main display
- • Other minor fixes
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor