With Glimpses (was Briefly), still-motion videos are a neat and fun way to show hundreds and hundreds of your photos within a few minutes. (Still-motion videos consist of photos that are shown for the fraction of a second – though not to be confused with stop motion where photos necessarily correlate with each other and create the ‘illusion’ of animation).
Briefly lets you create these videos with just a few clicks. Import your photos (from your hard drive, flickr or Instagram) and a soundtrack and Briefly does the rest for you. You can then share your videos with friends and family right from within Briefly on Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and flickr. When you can’t decide which photos to show, why not just show them all – with Briefly.
- Touch Bar Support: Glimpses now offers deep integration of the Touch Bar
- Filter or sort photos in your project, import photos from flickr or Instagram, control QuickLook and adjust your project's audio- and video settings, all without leaving Touch Bar
- Instead of showing "Creating audio wave form..." indefinitely for soundtracks that fail to load, an "empty" audio wave is shown, allowing for selection
- Removed some unnecessary draw calls during video creation, making it slightly faster
- Improved performance when QuickLook'ing Glimpses project files
- Fixed Instagram interaction
- Fixed a bug that caused faulty window resizing in some cases
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor