GitFTP-Deploy provides dead-simple FTP deployments for your smaller projects. While working with smaller sites you sometimes need a convenient way of deploying to a shared host where you don’t have access to SSH. The site is maybe a presentation for a company and does not receive regular updates.
- [New] Set a sync-root if you only want to deploy parts of the repository.
- [New] Duplication of sites settings
- [Enhancement] Select multiple files to "Ignore" or "Always upload".
- [Enhancement] Able to deploy if you only have files in "Always upload"
- [Enhancement] GUI fixes
- [Enhancement] Better progress, view of which files is currently uploaded
- [Fix] Auto-deploy will only run if you are on the current branch defined in site settings.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor