GitBar will remind you of uncommitted repository. GitBar will watch your local git repositories and smartly notify when you forgot to commit your work. Use GitBar to check your work before ending the day.
How it works: Once the git repository is added to GitBar, it is watched for modification. The state of the source is reported in the icon presented in GitBar.
- Preferred Git client
- Reorganised menu to highlight attention-need repositories
- New "working on" repository status
- Select preferred termina app
- Show current branch
- Add many repository at once
- Better support for unreachable repository (es. on network share)
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor