Gif’ted lets you turn your MPEG-4 movies into sleek animated GIF’s in no time. It will analyze your source movie’s colours to make the best looking GIF’s ever. Or use a classic palette, for example from Gameboy or SNES, for wacky and fun results. You can also trim and crop the output GIF to fit your needs.
- Create beautiful animated GIF’s from your MPEG-4 movies, (MP4, M4V, MOV)
- Adaptive 8-bit colour palette export for the smoothest result
- Pre-defined classic palettes, like Gameboy and SNES, for wacky output results
- Trim beginning and end of time
- Crop from several presets
- Supports looping or non-looping output
- Share your animated GIF directly to Twitter, Facebook, Messages, and more
- Works great with OS X 10.11 El Capitan and macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Written in Swift 3 for the snappiest feeling
- Fixed an in-app purchase and restore bug.
- Migrated to Swift 5.
OS X 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor