Turn your MPEG-4 movies into sleek animated GIF’s in no time. GIF’ted will analyze your source movie’s colours to make the best looking GIF’s ever. Or use a classic palette, for example from Gameboy or SNES, for wacky and fun results. You can also trim and crop the output GIF to fit your needs.
– Create beautiful animated GIF’s from your MPEG-4 movies, (mp4, m4v, mov).
– Adaptive 8-bit colour palette export for the smoothest result.
– Set the maximum number of palette colors to opimize file size.
– Pre-defined classic palettes, like Gameboy and SNES, for wacky output results.
– Trim beginning and end of time.
– Crop from several presets.
– Supports looping or non-looping output.
– Share the output GIF directly from the export sheet.
– Works great with El Capitan and Sierra.
– Written in Swift 3 for the snappiest feeling.
- Removed New from the File menu since it had no functionality.
- Now cropping correctly for movies in Portrait mode.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor