GIF Brewery converts clips from your video files into GIFs. You’ll no longer need to extract frames from your movies and fiddling with Adobe Photoshop. Let GIF Brewery do all the hard work for you.
- Convert clips from your videos into small GIF files.
- Resize or crop the video for your GIF.
- Add captions or overlay images to the GIF.
- Create GIFs with your desired FPS or manually set the frame count and frame delay.
- Change the looping direction, such as normal playback, reverse, or even palindrome!
- Change the number of loops for your GIF.
- Apply Core Image filters like Sepia or Color Correction.
- Save your settings for later edits!
- Supports OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Makes your hip on Tumblr, assuming your GIFs are smaller than 1MB.
- Now supports multiple overlays (captions and images).
- Overlays themselves may now have start/end times.
- Caption rendering improved.
- Caption creation has been improved.
- Added optional grid to display to help with aligning text.
- Added ability to have the final frame have a custom delay.
- Added high-quality resize. This resize also allows you to scale the height/width independently. May be slow on older Macs.
- Added a Tumblr icon in preview pane if it meets Tumblr’s requirements.
- Updated ordered dithering option.
- Updated & added multiple menu items.
- Updated GIF Properties panel.
- Changed minimum window size to 500px, in order to match common Tumblr GIF size.
- Assorted bug fixes.
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later