Ghostlab – synchronized testing for web and mobile.
Whether you want it or not, your site is going mobile – every day. Use Ghostlab to make sure all your users get the same neat experience – whatever operating system, browser or smart phone they are using.
Ghostlab synchronizes scrolls, clicks, reloads and form input across all connected clients. This means what you’re testing is not the simple page load, but the full user experience.
- Added support for using a proxy to connect to the Internet
- Added automatic form filling
- Added support for sites using websockets
- Added support for html5-type charset declaration
- Ghostlab client code now loads from separate script file
- Improved URL rewriting on redirects and xhr requests
- Improved support for IE8
- Improved behavior when a server process is killed
- Fixed bug involving iframes when saving workspaces
- Fixed bug in local favicon display
- Fixed visual bug when adding HTTP authentication header
- Added the Xbox icon (for the Xbox)
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor