Geekbench provides a comprehensive set of benchmarks engineered to quickly and accurately measure processor and memory performance. Designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results.
- Add native support for 64-bit Intel devices on Android
- Report the minimum, maximum processor frequency and processor multiplier on Windows
- Report the frequency of both the big and LITTLE cores on Android
- Fix an issue that could prevent release notes from displaying on macOS
- Fix an issue that caused Geekbench to misreport system information on recent Samsung devices
- Fix an issue that caused Geekbench to misreport cache information on recent AMD processors
macOS 10.10.5 or later, 64-bit processor