Geekbench provides a comprehensive set of benchmarks engineered to quickly and accurately measure processor and memory performance. Designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results.
- Reduces Memory Latency memory usage on 32-bit devices.
- Works around an issue where Windows GPU drivers do not include all of the components necessary to run OpenCL.
- Fixes an issue that caused HDR to allocate more memory than needed.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent the Compute Benchmark from running on recent NVIDIA GPUs under macOS.
- Fixes crashes that could occur when loading malformed documents.
- Fixes several crashes in the Android and iOS interfaces.
macOS 10.10.5 or later, 64-bit processor