Geekbench provides a comprehensive set of benchmarks engineered to quickly and accurately measure processor and memory performance. Designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results.
- Added support for the iMac (Late 2013) and the MacBook Pro (Late 2013).
- Added support for the latest Android and iOS devices.
- Stress test now works as expected and uses approximately 100% of processor resources.
- Processor information is now more accurate on Android devices with an Intel processor.
- Fixed an issue where Geekbench mistook the Nexus 7 (2013) for the Nexus 7 (2012).
- Fixed an issue where standalone mode did not work on OS X.
- Fixed an issue where 64-bit iOS devices were reported as 32-bit iOS devices.
- Fixed an issue where processor frequency could be misreported on Linux.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.6.6 or later