Geekbench provides a comprehensive set of benchmarks engineered to quickly and accurately measure processor and memory performance. Designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results.
- Added support for sharing benchmark results with other applications on BlackBerry 10.
- Improved interface layout on BlackBerry 10.
- Improved processor model detection on BlackBerry 10.
- Fixed a bug where system information was invisible on the BlackBerry Q10.
- Fixed a bug where stress test output did not appear on the command line.
- Fixed a bug where Geekbench misreported the processor frequency on BlackBerry 10.
- Fixed a bug where Geekbench didn't prevent the screen from sleep when running benchmarks on BlackBerry 10.
- Fixed a bug that could cause uploads to fail when using a proxy.
- Fixed a bug that could cause uploads to fail on older hardware.
Intel, OS X 10.5.8 or later