GarageSale is a slick, full-featured client application for the eBay online auction system.
Create and manage your auctions with ease. With GarageSale, you can create, edit, track, and manage multiple auctions in a single, intuitive application. GarageSale even integrates with several international eBay sites, as well as with PayPal and Twitter, to provide a complete, robust eBay client.
Develop professional, attractive listings. GarageSale features iPhoto integration, what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) text editing, free image hosting, and over 130 free auction designs. And with these features, among many more, it’s never been easier to create professional, eye-catching eBay listings.
- GarageSale will no longer add clickable links to images it embeds into your listing description on eBay, as these links are no longer allowed by eBay.
- Adds an 'Repair Image Links" command for bulk replacing images links with image and the 'http' protocol with 'https'. This command is especially useful if you imported listings from My eBay, which contains image links and http images in the description. Make sure to use the "Revise" command active listings that got modified by the new command.
- GarageSale will now warn you in case your listing description contains links to images or non-http images prior to listing, to make sure your listing adheres to eBay latests policies
- Performance improvements when selecting or duplicating a large number of listings
- 'New' menu in the main menubar now matches the 'New' popup menu in the main window's toolbar
- The menu item for creating scheduler events from listing now a has account submenu like the 'Start listing' command when you have more than one eBay account authorised in GarageSale
- Added 'Cancel' button to 'Wait on Quit' panel
- Fixed a problem where changes to various amount fields weren't correctly reflected in smart groups
- Instead of uploading them again, GarageSale now re-uses images that were uploaded to a custom image server before its configuration was changed to use the HTTPS protocol for image download
- Fixed resizing quirks in the scheduler window
- Fixed a bug where immediately double-clicking a design in the design popover didn't select it
- Fixed a few bugs related to the text property popover
- Control-clicking in image overview mode on laptops now shows the context menu
- Fixes issues with updating paid designs to the latest version
- Fixed a problem with smart groups using the 'Best Offer' flag not updating correctly
- Fixed a problem with the built-in image editor not correctly appearing on macOS High Sierra
- Various crash fixes
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor