FTP Server provides a simple way to share / exchanges files between your computers and other devices.
FTP Server comes with its own password authentication, so you don’t need to expose your user account to other people nor do you need to create a system user for the authentication purpose.
- Easy to use: you can simply start the FTP service without any additional configuration.
- Configurable: server root, port, anonymous access options are available.
- Built-in authentication.
- Lightweight: FTP Server requires very little resources to run and the app size is relatively small.
- All kinds of regular files supported: folders, documents, photos, movies, apps, backups and other files.
- Add an option to show / hide the window on launch
OS X 10.7.3 or later,64-bit processor