FSMonitor monitors all changes in the file system.
- Track all changes to the file system, including file creation, deletion, change of content, renames, and change-of-attributes
- Examine the changed files with any of the four provided display modes
- Inspector to display the exact kind of change
- Filter the list of changed files by path or event category
- Reveal changed files in Finder or Terminal
- FSMonitor is now notarized by Apple.
- Small visual fixes for dark mode.
- Updated filter to ignore events from the macOS file icon system. It should now work correctly on macOS Catalina.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor