Freeway Pro lets you design and build sophisticated responsive websites code free.
With its user-oriented drag-and-drop interface, Freeway Pro helps you piece together the website of your dreams. Add images, audio, video and interactive content — when your masterpiece is complete, Freeway Pro converts it into clean, standards-compliant code at the click of a button!
Beyond Web Design
Freeway isn’t just for web designers: Leverage the power of the intuitive interface to create eye-catching email newsletters that work with all major email clients!
Freeway Pro is more advanced than its counterpart, Freeway Express:
- Create responsive and adaptive mobile-friendly websites.
- Eight responsive templates.
- Access hundreds of plugins.
- Animate your content with fluid transitions.
- Add sophisticated search capabilities to your site.
- Import professional graphic types.
- Language, Check, and Range popups work in Spelling and Find dialogs
- Fixed a crash that could occur when custom font sets are used in media styles
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching to a master page
- Edit URLs dirties pages so they are republished correctly
- Large background images use less memory and display faster
- Fixed a problem that could cause percentage-width SVG graphics to be output with pixel widths
- Fixed a problem that could cause pages to have incorrect widths after reapplying master settings
- Prevented a hang that could occur when pressing Alt+Left-Arrow
- Fixed a situation in which Left-arrow failed to move the cursor
- Option+Left/Right-arrow doesn't ignore paragraph endings when skipping words
- Cocoa dialogs don't forget their sizes in 10.11
OS X 10.6.8 or later