Freeway Express is the cost-effective way to get your company, group or family on the Web without making sacrifices in quality. With many of the features of its big brother, Freeway Express is the tool-of-choice for casual Web designers.
Freeway Express is based on a DTP application, not an HTML editor. This means it works like any drag and drop application. And there’s no need to know HTML. While a large number of templates are available, the best part about using Freeway Express is in starting with a blank page. Design exactly what you want without being saddled with a pre-configured website. And if you can’t come up with an idea, the templates are always there to fall back on.
Tired of typing/copying and pasting the same thing over and over again? With Freeway Express, those days are over. Use the Master pages to set up items that never change, like your logo, navigation and footer. Each time you create a new page, Freeway Express automatically brings your Master page content along for the ride. You just add your content!
Freeway Express makes it very easy to design pages that work on all modern browsers. The HTML generator built into Freeway Express writes clean, standards-compliant HTML for you.
Import movies, audio, and Flash into Freeway Express
- Fixed an issue which could prevent the Edit Styles dialog from opening when running in French
- Fixed a problem with CSS Menus on GoDaddy hosting
- CSS Menus live preview is in the correct place when a margin has been applied
- Extended "class" attributes are appended to existing class attributes (instead of replacing them)
- The Authenticate Certificate option in the Upload dialog now works again
- Margins are output for inflow submit graphics
- Extended attributes are output for inflow submit graphics
- Extended style attributes are output for inline pass-through graphics
- Fixed a margin calculation that could cause Freeway to crash
- Fixed a master-instance problem that affected inflow items
- Fixed an error that occurred when copying label text with an associated labelled item
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a labelled item had been deleted
- Use Master Settings is turned off when setting shadows
- Fixed a master-instance problem that affected layer items within inflow items
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later