Frammer X is a simple application that allows you to extract your favorite frames from a video, with an intuitive and clean interface.
- Load your video (mov-m4v-mp4 file);
- Drag and drop video files from “Finder” or from “Library” panel;
- Play the video frame by frame, at half speed or normal speed (forward or reverse mode);
- Select the start point by using the slider;
- Control the playback with keyboard shortcuts;
- Export the frame in PNG/TIFF/JPEG/JP2/BMP/GIF format.
- Fixed issue during "Drag & Drop" from Finder
OS X 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor