Framer is a design tool that uses code to make anything possible. Pioneer new patterns and groundbreaking designs. Find the best solution, not just the expected one.
Set Your Creativity Loose
- Framer does a lot more than transitions or quick animations. Design using real data. Build real interfaces with customizable components. Test and validate all of your creative concepts.
Framer Fits Your Design Process
- Import graphics directly from Sketch or Photoshop. Need to change something? Simply re-import. And when you’re done, gather feedback by sharing your work on a mobile device.
- Layer and State animation editing abilities.
- New AutoCode Animation Panel for properties and options.
- A way to edit multiple animations (in loops) simultaneously.
- New Layer and state animation insert options.
- New playback controls to loop, play and slowdown animations.
- Keyboard shortcuts for Properties and Options panels.
- Close button to print console.
- Auto-Code detection of layers in event handlers
- Auto-Code detection of layers in do-blocks.
- Auto-hiding of print console in edit mode.
- Lookup of delayed animations in Framer.Context.
- Welcome Window Examples and Snippets to new syntax.
- Import sheet transparency bug on Sierra.
- Border-radius of input fields in AutoCode Panels.
- Bug when sharing projects with deep subdirectories.
- Bug in
- Project showing warnings in the console when sharing.
- Error in console when opening new documents.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor