Framer is a design tool that uses code to make anything possible. Pioneer new patterns and groundbreaking designs. Find the best solution, not just the expected one.
Set Your Creativity Loose
- Framer does a lot more than transitions or quick animations. Design using real data. Build real interfaces with customizable components. Test and validate all of your creative concepts.
Framer Fits Your Design Process
- Import graphics directly from Sketch or Photoshop. Need to change something? Simply re-import. And when you’re done, gather feedback by sharing your work on a mobile device.
animation.finish()to directly jump to a layer’s final state.
- Support for inline base64 images with
- The default animation options of PageComponents.
- Layer names of "0" to correctly show up in the layer panel.
stateCycle()to keep using the set animation options.
- State animations to correctly listen to
- Animations to not be executed when no properties were changed.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor