FoxTrot Professional Search extends far beyond OS X’s buit-in Spotlight, building on years of experience in search functionality refined within CTM’s PowerMail and FoxTrot Personal Search products; it includes:
- Multiple categorizations of search results, relevance-ranked
- Document preview and full view, with secondary document-level search
- Multiple indexed collections and timed updates without the application launched
- Client-server access to peer-to-peer and dedicated CTM FoxTrot Search servers
FoxTrot Professional is relevant to anyone with documents saved for future reference; in field testing, the product has been especially well received in legal (law firm and courts), media (newsrooms researchers, ad agencies and editors) and mobile contexts (MacBook users with document collections).
- Full compatibility with macOS 10.12 Sierra - Note: we have filed a bug report to Apple regarding a PDF text hilight issue on macOS 10.12 and hope it will be fixed within their next software update
- New in-app store - New, more detailed in-application purchase and upgrade feature now using Paddle processing in replacement of Kagi (R.I.P.) The new reseller is now based in the UK and dynamically offers our products without sales tax to Americas, Asia and Africa or with the appropriate VAT rates within the European Union, complete with VAT receipts.
- Various minor fixes and enhancements
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor