FoxTrot Professional Search … Extending far beyond Mac OS X’s buit-in Spotlight, CTM FoxTrot Professional Search builds on years of experience in search functionality refined within CTM’s PowerMail and FoxTrot Personal Search products; it includes:
- Multiple categorizations of search results, relevance-ranked
- Document preview and full view, with secondary document-level search
- Multiple indexed collections and timed updates without the application launched
- Client-server access to peer-to-peer and dedicated CTM FoxTrot Search servers
FoxTrot Professional is relevant to anyone with documents saved for future reference; in field testing, the product has been especially well received in legal (law firm and courts), media (newsrooms researchers, ad agencies and editors) and mobile contexts (MacBook users with document collections).
◦ An index file can now be opened by drag and drop from the Finder to the “manage indices” window.
◦ An index file can now be copied to FoxTrot Attaché by drag and drop from the “manage indices” window to iTunes’s file sharing pane.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later