FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
Create the most spectacular slideshows:
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
Perform a breathtaking show:
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
Your audience will want to take it home:
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
- FotoMagico 5.5 is compatible with macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- Support for exporting to new iOS devices and HEVC codec has been added.
- Pressing the option key while dragging a music snippet to the Storyboard now suppresses the automatic syncing with audio markers.
- Applying shadows to text layers is now more reliable. In addition the "More…" popover in Title Options has been improved.
- Slide numbers are now correct after re-arranging slides in the Storyboard.
- Double clicking on zoom jogwheel to reset to default value is now more reliable.
- Fixed a potential crash on some computers when opening documents on macOS 10.13.
- Various stability improvements and small fixes.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor