FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
Create the most spectacular slideshows:
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
Perform a breathtaking show:
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
Your audience will want to take it home:
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
- Added layer blend modes for new creative possiblities
- Added new text placeholder tokens for dates
- Fixed broken login in to YouTube in the Sharing assistant
- Exporting slideshow with MP3 audio files is now more reliable (and yields audio with the correct duration)
- Image EXIF data is now reported more accurately with text placeholder tokens
- Play buttons in the Touch Bar are now correctly disabled for empty slideshow documents
- Slide notes are now properly localized when dropping snippets into a slideshow document
- When dropping a movie file onto a placeholder layer in a slide that is not synced to audio with a marker, the slide duration is now adjusted to the length of the movie
- Edge case bugs related to clicking and selecting masked layers in the Stage have been fixed
- Fixed a couple of bugs related to empty title texts
- Improved drawing of dashed outlines of placeholder layers
- Zoom to fill stage is now more reliable for rotated images
- Fixed a bug where hidden layers were no longer grayed out in the Storyboard, after expanding and collapsing a stack
- Audio waveform in the Audiomarker Assistant is no longer croppped
- Saving a slideshow to a iCloud or Google Drive folder should now be more reliable and not lead to missing media files anymore
- Fixed issues when closing documents after saving
- Various stabilty improvements and small fixes
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor