FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
Create the most spectacular slideshows:
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
Perform a breathtaking show:
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
Your audience will want to take it home:
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
- Improved reliability of displaying Lightroom libraries in the images browser
- Text with apostrophes can now be used in localized snippets
- Assigning random transitions is now more reliable
- Nikon Raw files (NEF) are now handled correctly
- Fixed a crash when quitting or closing very quickly after saving a slideshow document
- Fixed a crash in printing when both slideshow author and copyright are empty
- Fixed incorrect view layout in Movie Options
- Menu icons are now displayed correctly in dark UI mode
- Various stability improvements and small fixes
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor