FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
Create the most spectacular slideshows:
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
Perform a breathtaking show:
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
Your audience will want to take it home:
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
Your audience will never fall asleep again.
- FotoMagico now optionally sends usage and diagnostic data to Boinx Software, to help it improve its products and services.
- Borders around layers or masks are now drawn antialiased to avoid jaggies.
- When adding a mask to a layer, a bit of softness is automatically applied, so that the edges are antialiased and jaggies are avoided.
- Edges of layers are now nicely antialiased. This helps to avoid jaggies when rotating layers.
- Oval masks with softness now look much nicer.
- A border is no longer overlapping the layer. This avoids visual artefacts when the layer is semi-transparent.
- Reversing animation now works again.
- Reducing the length of audio to the duration of the audio file now works reliably again.
- Cursors during drag and drop in the Storyboard are now correct and indicate the intended action.
- The selection frame in the Stage now looks much nicer and separates better from various backgrounds. This helps when working with multiple layers.
- When working with multiple layers in the Stage, the selected layer is now given priority over the topmost clicked layer. A single click still selects the topmost layer. This makes working with multiple overlapping layer much easier.
- Cursors in the Stage are now more reliable (especially around the corners of layers).
- Get Info now works again for audio files.
- Get Info can now always be opened, even if there is no selection.
- Getting info for movie files is now more reliable.
- Starting playback somewhere in the middle of a slideshow is now more reliable.
- Sharing for iPad now also works for the iPad mini.
- If Toast 11 is installed, Toast is now disabled in the DVD sharing options (because Toast 11 has a bug in its AppleScript implementation). If you want to use Toast 11 to burn DVDs, you need to drag the exported QuickTime file manually into Toast.
- The teleprompter is now more reliable if two slideshow document are open at the same time.
- Various small fixes.
Intel, OS X 10.7.4 or later