FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
Create the most spectacular slideshows:
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
Perform a breathtaking show:
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
Your audience will want to take it home:
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
Your audience will never fall asleep again.
- Fixed a crash when closing documents.
- Copying slides or audio from one slideshow to another now works again. This was broken in 4.2.2.
- Fixes for updating FotoMagico to the most recent version.
- Dragging from the iMediaBrowser to the Storyboard or Stage is now much faster.
- Badges that indicate which media files are used in a slideshow are nor more reliable.
- Newly recorded narration is now linked to slides according to the settings in the preferences.
- Various small fixes.
Intel, OS X 10.7.4 or later