FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
Create the most spectacular slideshows:
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
Perform a breathtaking show:
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
Your audience will want to take it home:
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
- When image, movie, or audio files are dragged to the slideshow document, a small green badge is now displayed in the media browser in the sidebar, to indicate that this media files is being used by the slideshow. This is useful when authroing large slideshows.
- Added sharing to Vimeo (only available on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer).
- Added sharing as ProRes video files, which are useful for editing in video editing applications like Final Cut. This option is only available if the Apple ProRes codec is installed.
- Added more framerate options to sharing for AppleTV.
- Fixed a hang when deleting all slides above audio that was linked to slides.
- Fixed a color management issue that sometimes caused image to be displayed with inaccurate colors.
- Fixed an issue where unsaved slides would sometimes end up with missing media files after sharing.
- Software Update now once again works correctly and discovers new releases.
- Various small fixes.
Intel, OS X 10.7.4 or later