FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
Create the most spectacular slideshows:
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
Perform a breathtaking show:
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
Your audience will want to take it home:
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
Your audience will never fall asleep again.
- Added the German translation of the help pages.
- Quiet parts of audio waveforms in the timeline are now enhanced (so that more detail is visible). This helps to set audiomarkers more accurately.
- The alert that informs the user that an image file is larger than necessary (and offers scaling it down) is no more explanatory about what is going to happen when you scale down an image.
- When adding or removing audio at the end of the slideshow, blank slides are added or removed above the audio as needed. This is the same behavior that was present in FotoMagico 3.
- When changing the in or out points of a movie, the duration of a slide is now adjusted accordingly.
- Loading and initial display of very large slideshows has been optimized. The currently vivible thumbnails are now loaded much more quickly.
- Infrequent crashes when trying to close a document (or canceling opening) has been fixed.
- Occasional failures to export slideshows which contain movies have been fixed. Exporting slideshows with movies is now also much faster than before.
- Setting the in or out point for movies now once again works (as it did in FotoMagico 3) if animation on a slide is disabled. In this case the stage alternates between displaying the in or out point image, depending on which parameter was adjusted last.
- Starting preview playback (via spacebar key) is no longer allowed while we are exporting a slideshow.
- Layout glitches after certain drag and drop operation in the Storyboard/Timeline have been fixed.
- Layout glitches after deleting a collapsed chapter in the Storyboard/Timeline have been fixed.
- Audio fadein and fadeout of movies now once again work as expected.
- The Apple infrared remote now works again for standalone players.
- Detection and unloading of incompatible QuickTime components has been improved. This helps to avoid frequent crashes caused by QuickTime components that are not compatible with the sandbox environment.
- Various small fixes.
OS X 10.7.4 or later