ForkLift is a powerful file manager and ferociously fast FTP client clothed in a clean and versatile UI that offers the combination of absolute simplicity and raw power expected from a well-executed Mac software.
ForkLift will connect to any remote server FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV, the SMB, NIS and AFP shares on your local network, or your Bluetooth mobile phone- pretty much anything you can plug into or hook up to a Mac. ForkLift also carries a complete toolbox for managing your files, including Folder Synchronization, Batch Renaming, Archive handling, Application deleter, editing files over remote connections and many more. All these power features are packaged into a Finder-like, dual-pane interface that delivers superior workflow while remaining absolutely familiar to use, along with QuickLook, Spotlight search and all.
- ForkLift 2.5 requires OS X 10.7 Lion or later
- Completely re-built from scratch inside and out
- Disklets (you can mount a remote connection as a disk and access it from any app)
- List view, Column view, Icon view and Coverflow
- Transfer queue
- Handles almost any archive format: Rar, Zip, Tar, Gz and a dozen more
- Search and filter (now with RegExp support)
- Improved Sync
- Integrated favorite manager
- Advanced Multi-Rename
- Dual-pane view
- Folder Synchronization
- Amazon S3 support
- WebDAV support
- Remote edit and preview
- Growl support
- QuickLook local and remote files
- and much more to discover
- Fixes issue in which folder sizes are not calculated automatically on network volumes.
- Fixes an issue with UTF8 encoded characters
- Fixes an issue with AFP/SMB passwords
- Fixes an issue with type-selection
- You can activate a pane by clicking on an empty column (column view)
- Fixes a glitch with the Get Info panel.
- Fixes a Webdav issue which could cause timeouts during transfers.
- Numerous other fixes and improvements
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later