Powered by Forecast.io, Forecast Bar offers hyper accurate, hyper local live weather and forecasts right in your menu bar. With beautiful background images matching current weather conditions and time of day along with a simple and clean interface you will find yourself checking the weather non-stop!
Tapping on Forecast Bar opens up a gorgeous panel full of rich and relevant weather information, including:
- Current conditions, with current, feels like, high, and low temperatures, as well as relative humidity
- A succinct description of the weather for the next hour, and next 24 hours
- Rich, animated charts showing temperature and rain forecasts
- When rain is detected in the next hour, an animated chart showing rain intensity
- 5 day forecast, with high and low temperatures and weather conditions
- Stunning animated icons for each weather condition
- Full description of all local NWS severe weather alerts (U.S. only), including Notification Center support
Tapping again on the forecast displays a rich, animated panel with additional information, including:
- Current wind conditions with an animated compass
- Dew point and humidity readings, with a “mugginess” animated gauge
- Pressure indicator with trend information
- Sunrise and sunset times for the day
- Visibility reading
- You can also tap on any day’s forecast to see a full 24 hour temperature and precipitation chart.
- Forecast Bar offers full support for light and dark menu bar modes, and carefully conserves your computer’s power.
- Forecast Bar automatically uses your location, or allows you to type in any location to get weather reports.
- Fixes a bug where UK users would see incorrect unit names
- Dark-mode improvements
- Various improvements
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor