If you are looking for a powerful tool to manage and organize your downloads in a neat way Folx GO+ is just what you need.
**With Folx GO+ you get the following:**
* User friendly downloader with lots of cool options and modern Mac interface
* Folx GO+ is powered by a great feature to split downloads up to 10 threads. In this way the downloading speed will be increased dramatically.
* Downloads Scheduler
You are able to set a time that is most convenient to start/stop the downloads.
* Tagging system
For better search of downloaded data, assign one or more tags to each task. You can add tags during downloading progress or set them automatically.
* Smart Speed Control
Allows controlling download speed with an added possibility to schedule specific speed for certain time and dates.
* Integration to iTunes
All the downloaded data, whether it’s music or video, will be automatically integrated to iTunes playlist.
* Save login and password
When starting new downloads from websites requiring authentication, Folx can remember login and password for easier downloading in the future. Folx Go+ can also save passwords for FTP and HTTP websites.
- Added: a redesigned interface
- Added: a password manager
- Added: automatic saving and filling of passwords on websites you are downloading from
- Added: the ability to set a speed limit for a specific download task
- Added: a Smart Speed feature that allows limiting the download speed based on a schedule
- Improved: Scheduler has been overhauled for better usability
- Fixed: capturing of download links in Google Chrome (requires an extension).
- Fixed: other minor bugs.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor