Folder Tidy will clean up your messy folders with one click.
- Organize your files into subfolders based on the file type and/or rules.
- Use one of the many built-in rules, or create powerful ones based on predicates.
- Choose what types of files to clean up.
- Choose files and folders to ignore during a clean up.
- Choose where to put the cleaned up files and folders.
- Options to ignore aliases, folders and anything with a label.
- Ability to undo the clean up.
- Over 600 five star ratings internationally.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
- Added Internet Access Policy (IAP) for Little Snitch that describes every connection Folder Tidy can possibly make.
- Issue where files that were packages (ex: Logic Pro X) would get skipped.
- Issue where the keyboard delete key wouldn't work for removing custom rules.
- Issue with the undo feature where it wouldn't be able to move certain files back.
- Issue where some folders created in the destination wouldn't be removed after an undo.
- Issue with incorrect rules being enabled if they were rearranged.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor