Folder Tidy will clean up your messy folders with one click.
- Organize your files into subfolders based on the file type and/or rules.
- Use one of the many built-in rules, or create powerful ones based on predicates.
- Choose what types of files to clean up.
- Choose files and folders to ignore during a clean up.
- Choose where to put the cleaned up files and folders.
- Options to ignore aliases, folders and anything with a label.
- Ability to undo the clean up.
- Over 600 five star ratings internationally.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
- Massive speed improvement when the app is sorting through the files
- We've reworked the engine that finds and sorts through the files to be smarter and also take advantage of multicore CPUs
- These changes will decrease the time to finish a tidy by 500 to 1000%
- Sorting through 90,000 files in folders and subfolders used to take 2 minutes & 6 seconds on a test Mac. Now it takes around 10 seconds
- The in-progress window now shows the current rule that is being processed
- Any errors related to moving files are no longer shown as modal alerts during the tidy. They are now available in a popover by clicking the warning icon that appears in the finished window
- Undoing a tidy is now substantially faster
- Fixed issue where it was possible for the app to run out of memory when sorting through TBs of files
- Updated Paddle framework to 3.0.39 to include their fixes and improvements for licensing and activations
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor