Folder Tidy will clean up your messy folders with one click.
- Organize your files into subfolders based on the file type and/or rules.
- Use one of the many built-in rules, or create powerful ones based on predicates.
- Choose what types of files to clean up.
- Choose files and folders to ignore during a clean up.
- Choose where to put the cleaned up files and folders.
- Options to ignore aliases, folders and anything with a label.
- Ability to undo the clean up.
- Over 600 five star ratings internationally.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
- The UI/UX of the app - almost everything has been improved!
- The Paddle framework which resolves a number of issues when purchasing or activating a license.
- When purchasing a license, it will automatically fill in the details in the activation window.
- Progress window shows the current number of files tidied.
- Finished window shows the total number of files tidied and the total time it took.
- Finished window has a button for starting a new tidy without having to re-launch the app.
- The state of the details disclosure triangle is now persisted across app launches.
- About window now shows the email and license key for easy access.
- Issue where if the app couldn't access the last chosen folders, it would try anyways and show an error dialog about not having access. Now it displays a warning and will not allow a tidy until a new folder is chosen.
- Issue where the app would become unresponsive when running a tidy.
- Issue where the progress window could become hidden.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor