Folder Tidy will clean up your messy folders with one click.
- Organize your files into subfolders based on the file type and/or rules.
- Use one of the many built-in rules, or create powerful ones based on predicates.
- Choose what types of files to clean up.
- Choose files and folders to ignore during a clean up.
- Choose where to put the cleaned up files and folders.
- Options to ignore aliases, folders and anything with a label.
- Ability to undo the clean up.
- Over 600 five star ratings internationally.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
- [New] Added ability to search Finder Tags in custom rules.
- [New} Added "is not" option for file names.
- [New} Rules can now be reordered.
- [New] All created subfolders are cleaned up when undoing a tidy.
- [Updated] Minor UI refresh.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor