FocusList allows you to get more deep work done. FocusList is your one app to plan the day and be more productive using 25 minutes intervals, timeboxing and retrospective.
- Plan: Start the day by planning your activities throughout the day. Give each task an estimate. Plan your entire day, and try to get everything on your list done.
- Focus: Go through your tasks in 30 minute blocks. (25 minutes work + 5 minutes break). It helps you focus by separating work time and rest time.
- Retrospect: With stats, you can go back in time and see how good your estimates were, how much time you’ve spent on each task, and when is your best time in the day to get work done.
- Fixing bug that crashes app when typing sometimes
- Adding option to disable alarm sound when session is done
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor