Flux is an advanced XHTML and CSS Web design software.
You can do Web 2.0, AJAX, and most other buzzword-compliant things. Flux has the following features:
Drag-and-drop design of Web pages, you can do almost anything without touching or even seeing XHTML/CSS . But you can meddle with the code if you want.
- Apply cool (or cheesy) effects to images from right within Flux.
- Embed Quicktime Movies, Flash and other objects.
- Edit sites directly off FTP and SFTP
Create the whole site within the WYSIWYG editor, type in XHTML, or a bit of both. You can use one of the supplied templates to get you started, or just stare creatively at a blank page.
- Styles list can now be filtered
- Small bug fix for Retina users
OS X 10.9 or later