Flux is an advanced XHTML and CSS Web design software.
You can do Web 2.0, AJAX, and most other buzzword-compliant things. Flux has the following features:
- Drag-and-drop design of Web pages, you can do almost anything without touching or even seeing XHTML/CSS . But you can meddle with the code if you want.
- Apply cool (or cheesy) effects to images from right within Flux.
- Embed Quicktime Movies, Flash and other objects.
- Edit sites directly off FTP and SFTP
Create the whole site within the WYSIWYG editor, type in XHTML, or a bit of both. You can use one of the supplied templates to get you started, or just stare creatively at a blank page.
- Fix for stylenames with tabs in the text.
- When dragging a file to the icon, the 'Root Chooser' could show an incorrect path if there were two directories in the path with the same name. This issue is fixed.
- Preliminary support for the Emmet Coda Plugin.
- Fixed conflict between AutoSave and Audio HTML elements, this bug could result in the AUDIO element not being added correctly.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later