Fluctus is the Audio Editor for both the Newcomer and the Expert.
A SIMPLE APPROACH TO ADVANCED AUDIO!
We strived to create a clean user interface without loss of functionality and customisation.
POWER, QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
Fluctus includes a unique Processing Engine, that we call cDSP. By designing our own Audio Engine, we added power and flexibility with extraordinary efficiency.
• Editing and Recording via rectangular blocks called Regions
• Easy to use Marker System
• 3rd Party Audio Unit Plugins Support (Real-Time)
• Integrated Processing and Metering Tools (Real-Time)
• Master Automation Layer
• 64-Bit Audio Processing
• Easy Project Navigation
• Changeable Interface Color Schemes
All Editing and Recording is done via rearrangeable rectangular blocks called Regions.
Regions represent Audio Files imported or recorded and you can have as many audio regions as you need in a single project.
• Fully Editable (including Lock, Split, Resize, Reverse and much more)
• Drawable Waveform (sample by sample editing)
• Full Control with per Region Inspectors
• Individual Fade-in & out (4 optional shapes)
• Individual Mute, Phase Reverse, Panning and Gain Controls
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
OS X 10.10.5 or later, 64-bit processor