Use flickery to stay in touch with your Family and Friends by the pictures they post. flickery makes it easy to browse everyone’s photostream, their favorites or go through their photosets.
- Share your photos with ease.
- Edit, add effects, tags, titles, descriptions and even locations to your photos and videos.
- Drag’n’drop simplicity.
- Organize your photos and videos in photosets or goups, add items you like to your favorites.
- Searcheth and thou shalt find.
- Finding a particular shot has never been so easy. Either by text or by location, it is up to you!
- It’s all about location.
- With Google Maps integrated right into flickery, you can easily locate shots or search by location.
- Go, tell it on the mountains.
- Just uploaded new items? Found a great shot? Share it with iChat Theater, an eMail or twitter, right from within flickery.
- Built to please.
- Whether you want to view items quickly or in high-res fullscreen, flickery gives you all the options you need.
- Compatibility with OS X 10.9
- Implemented new flickr-limits (200 MB for photos, 1 GB/3 minutes for videos)
- Minor fixes and improvements
OS X 10.6.6 or later